14 days of preparations. Laughs. Emotions. Planning. Stress. Meetings. Flyering.
We’ve been through everything for tonight!
What I’ve been helping Sam with today:
– Check how many tickets have been sold in shops
– Arrange the club for the last time
– Double check with the DJs coming (Bondax), to see if there are any problems
– Book hotel, buss/train tickets
– Make sure there are no delays of any sort !!!
– Check music + lighting
What I’ve been doing on my own:
– Check again who is attending the event, and see if I can get anyone else
– Flyer for the last time for this event
– Check if the posters are still on display in the shops, if not I had to put them up again
– Front desk work again -later that night (involved helping with the clothing room + cashier)
I love the fact that Sam got me involved again, in their ‘big plans’, and that I got to see how everything is done, and how they get ready for their events.
Sam getting things sorted:
I’m really excited for tonight, hopefully everything will go according to the plan! I will be also filming the event for Seven, so stay tuned for a pick at what I’d like to call a legendary night.